Friday, January 22, 2010

Bah

So, I'm at the mall, and I'm checking out flavors at the ice cream shop. There are a few flavors off to the side, so I ducked into a little alcove there to get a better look.

As I'm looking, three girls walk in. I'd say one was early college, one (a blonde) was either a high school senior or a college freshman, and one was maybe a junior in high school.

So we start chatting, and somehow flirting begins. Next thing you know, the blonde starts grinding up against me right there in the little alcove. I was definitely into it, so I told her not to start anything she wasn't willing to finish.

The girl dropped to her knees, right there in the alcove in front of her friends. She unzipped my fly, and then I woke up.

GODDAMN IT.

It wasn't even like a good dream where your brain starts it five minutes before your alarm goes off just to fuck with you a little. This was a good hour and a half before I had my alarm set. I just randomly woke up.

Fuck YOU, subconscious. Fuck you very much.

Although I will say, DAMN I can create a hot construct of a woman in my dreams. Which makes me even more pissed at my brain for taking that away.

No comments:

Post a Comment